- 1¾ cup flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 egg
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1 cup milk (I used 1%)
- ¼ cup unsweetened applesauce
- ¼ cup non fat plain greek yogurt
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1¼ cup blueberries, I found frozen worked best as fresh blueberries can be too large and make a mess of the muffins
- Preheat oven to 350F and spray a 12 hole regular size muffin tin with some non stick cooking spray.
- In a bowl whisk together the egg and sugar, stir in milk, applesauce, yogurt and vanilla.
- Mix in the flour and baking powder, then slowly fold in the blueberries.
- Divide the batter over the 12 muffin cups and bake for approximately 22 minutes or until baked through.
- Let cool.. makes 12 muffins, best store in a sealed container and/or in the fridge
NotesFreestyle SP- 3 using WW recipe builder
Smart Points- 4 using SP calculator
Points PLus- 3 using PP calculator
Nutritional info- Calories.. 105…Fat 1.2g…Sat fat 0.4g…Carbs 19.8g…Fiber 1g…Sugar 6.3g…Protein 3.5g