I love this pasta bake, it is a family favorite in my house, and you all know I am a huge buffalo chicken fan. This spicy pasta bake is a simple dish the whole family can enjoy, with just a few ingredients and all for only 6 smart points per serving based on the new freestyle weight watcher program. Makes 6 servings in a 9×13 casserole dish, each serving is about 1 heaping cup.
6 SP on blue 5SP purple, 8SP on green, 7PP per serving
- 2 cups whole wheat high fiber pasta, I measure uncooked. (I use a Canadian product called PC blue menu penne, 2 cups uncooked pasta is 15pp based on my labels)
- 10 oz (about 2 cups) cooked shredded chicken
- 6 oz softened light cream cheese
- ¼ cup light ranch dressing
- ½ cup franks hot sauce
- ⅔ cup reduced fat shredded cheese
- Boil your pasta according to package, drain. Preheat oven to 350F and spray a 9×13 casserole dish.
- In a large bowl add your pasta and chicken. In a small bowl cream together your cream cheese, dressing and hot sauce.
- Add mixture to your chicken and pasta and add ⅓ cup shredded cheese, leaving the other ⅓ cup aside.
- Mix well and pour into your casserole dish, pat down. Bake in oven for 20 minutes. Add remaining cheese and bake another 5 minutes.
- Cut into 6 servings, 6 smart points blue, 5SP purple, 8SP green, or 7 points plus (old ww program) * smart points were determined using the freestyle WW recipe builder
Nutritional info Per serving.. Calories 268… Fat 10.3g.. saturated fat 4.6g… Carbohydrates 20.4g… Fiber 2.1g… Sugars 3.3g… Protein 20.6g