- 16 oz boneless skinless chicken breast (weighed raw)
- 1 egg
- 3 Tbsp flour
- 1.5 Tbsp parmesan cheese
- ½ cup reduced fat shredded mozzarella cheese (I used Trader Joe’s)
- 1 garlic clove, diced
- Fresh basil, chopped (I used a few Tbsp)
- 1 Tbsp chives (I used dried)
- 1 Tbsp parsley
- Pinch of salt & pepper
- ¼ tsp chili powder
- 2 tsp cooking oil (I also used some cooking spray)
- Cut the chicken into very small pieces (the smaller the better) place chicken pieces in a bowl and add in the egg, flour, parmesan, mozzarella, garlic, and seasonings. Using a spoon, mix well.
- Heat a large frying pan over medium to low heat, add the oil *I also sprayed the pan with some cooking spray to help them not stick to the pan since you are not using much oil.
- Once pan is hot add in about ¼ cup of chicken mixture per fritter, don’t overcrowd the pan too much, I cooked 3 at a time. Cook fritters about 10 minutes each, turning a few times, don’t have the temp too hot or they will cook too much on the outside and not enough on the inside.
- Store chicken fritters in the fridge and they will freeze well.
Freestyle SP- 1 using WW recipe builder
Smart Points- 3 using SP calculator
Points Plus- 4 using PP calculator
Nutritional info per fritter- Calories 154…Fat 6.5g…Sat fat 1.1g… Carbs 2.9g…Fiber 0.1g…Sugar 0g…Protein 22.4g