- 8 cooked lasagna noodles
- 12 oz cooked shredded chicken (about 3 cups)
- 1¾ cup light tomato pasta sauce
- ⅔ cup shredded light mozzarella
- 4 Tbsp grated parmesan cheese
- 2 Tbsp bread crumbs
- Dried parsley
- Boil and drain your lasagna noodles
- Preheat oven to 350F and spray a casserole dish (I used a 9×13)
- Mix your shredded chicken (I cook min in crock pot in a little broth on high for about 3 hours, it will shred nicely) with ¾ cups of pasta sauce.
- Lay out your noodles and place approx 4 Tbsp of chicken mixture on each noodle, using a knife spread out mixture, Then sprinkle 1 tsp of parmesan cheese on top of mixture and roll noodle up.
- Place in your casserole dish. Once all 8 rolls are made pour 1 cup of pasta sauce over rolls.
- Sprinkle your shredded mozzarella, remaining parmesan and bread crumbs on top of sauce, top with dried parsley.
- Bake in oven for approx 25 minutes, makes 8 rolls.
NotesSP Freestyle per serving- 4 using WW recipe builder
SP per serving- 5 using smart points calculator
PP per serving- 5 using points plus calculator
Nutritional info per roll.. Calories 200..Fat 4.5g…Saturated fat 2.2g…Carbs 25.7g…Fiber 1.1g..Sugar 1g…Protein 17.4
Source : drizzlemeskinny