Even leafy lettuce with delicious toppings can be taken to the office. Best Dressing and salad pack individually – then everything stays nice and crisp.
- 1 / 2 head frisée
- 1 / 4 piece of cucumber / n
- 1 piece of tomatoes, fresh
- 100 g mushrooms, fresh
- 2 tablespoons vegetable seedlings / sprouts , radish sprouts (alternatively cress)
- 5 tablespoons vegetable stock, prepared , (2 pinch of instant powder)
- 3 teaspoons vinegar , white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil, rapeseed oil / sunflower oil
- 2 tsp parsley , chopped (fresh or frozen)
- 1 tsp honey
- 1 pinch (s) of iodised salt
- 1 pinch (s) of pepper
- 1 / 2 Preserve (s), drained tuna in its own juice (canned)
- 1 slice (s) of wholemeal bread
- 1 piece of papaya
Wash lettuce, spin dry and chop into bite-sized pieces. Wash cucumber and tomato and dice. Rub mushrooms dry and slice. Mix prepared vegetables and radish sprouts. Fill in a well closing container.
For the dressing, mix broth with vinegar, oil, parsley and honey, salt and pepper. Fill the dressing in a tightly closed container.
Pack the tuna separately and add to the salad before serving and drizzle with dressing. Serve with wholemeal bread.
Peel, cut in half, core seeds and chop papaya, or cut out balls with a melon cutter. To eat as a dessert.