- Olive Oil1 tablespoons
- Shallots125 g, finely chopped
- Garlic2 clove(s), crushed
- Dry Sherry2 tablespoons
- Mushrooms650 g, chestnut, sliced, plus 4 whole
- Vegetable stock cube(s)1 cube(s), to make 750ml stock
- Borlotti beans, cooked1 can(s), large, drained, drained and rinsed
- Rosemary, Fresh1 sprig(s)
- Calorie controlled cooking spray4 spray(s)
- 0% fat natural Greek yogurt4 tablespoons
- Parsley, fresh4 sprig(s), fresh, to serve
- Heat the oil in a large pan set over a medium heat. Add the shallots and cook for 4 minutes until soft, then add the garlic and cook, stirring, for a further 30 seconds. Stir in the sherry and cook for 2 minutes until almost evaporated.
- Add the sliced mushrooms to the pan and cook, stirring, for 4 minutes or until soft. Add the stock, beans and rosemary and bring to a boil. Reduce the heat to a simmer and cook for 10 minutes.
- Remove and discard the rosemary, then use a stick blender to blitz the mushroom mixture to a smooth soup.
- Meanwhile, mist a nonstick frying pan with cooking spray and set over a medium heat. Slice the whole mushrooms and fry for 4 minutes. Divide the soup between four bowls and swirl 1 tablespoon yogurt through each. Serve topped with the fried mushrooms and parsley.
Serve each bowl with 1 toasted brown sandwich thin for an extra 3 SmartPoints per serving.