- 3 eggs
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- ⅓ cup unsweetened apple sauce
- ¼ cup milk (I used 1%)
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup flour
- 1⅓ cup oats (quick oats work fine)
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ¼ cup mini chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350F and spray a 9×9 baking dish with some non stick spray.
- In a bowl whisk the eggs with the brown sugar.
- Mix in the apple sauce, milk and vanilla.
- Stir in flour, oats, baking powder and cinnamon, mix well then fold in mini chocolate chips.
- Pour batter out into the baking dish and bake in the oven for approximately 35-40 minutes.
- Let cool, then use a knife to scrape around edges and remove the squares from the pan, I was able to remove as whole and then cut into 9 equal square.
- Keep in sealed container, best stored in fridge or freezer after a couple days.
Notes : Freestyle SP- 5 using WW recipe builder
Smart Points- 6 using SP calculator
Points Plus- 5 using PP calculator
Nutritional info per square- Calories.. 171…Fat 4.5g…Sat fat 1.8g…Carbs 27.9g…Fiber 1.6g…Sugar 9.2g.. Protein 4.9g