- 1lb ground chicken (weighed raw)
- 2 tsp italian seasoning
- Salt & pepper
- 2 garlic cloves, diced
- 2 cups pasta sauce (I used my zero point veggie pasta sauce)
- 2 cups water
- 3 cups of pasta (Included picture of my brand, SP for pasta was 24 to compare)
- ⅓ cup grated parmesan
- ½ cup reduced fat shredded mozzarella
- In a large frying pan or skillet (I used a saute pan) cook your ground chicken, add in a dash of salt & pepper and 1 tsp italian seasoning. Remove chicken from pan once it is cooked.
- Add in diced garlic *I sprayed the bottom of the pan with a little cooking spray, let the garlic cook a few minutes then add in tomato sauce and water. Bring to a boil, then turn down to medium-low.
- Add in pasta and chicken, let cook for about 20 minutes or until pasta is cooked to liking.
- Stir in parmesan cheese, 1 tsp italian seasoning and ¼ cup of the mozzarella.
- Top with remaining mozzarella and serve.
- Makes 6- 1 cup servings, pasta will freeze well.
- *Feel free to bulk it up by adding in some vegetables, add them when you put the garlic in the pan.
Freestyle SP- 5 using WW recipe builder
Smart Points- 7 using SP calculator
Points Plus- 7 using PP calculator
Nutritional info per serving… Calories 287…Fat 4.6g…Sat fat 1.6g…Carbs 35g…Fiber 5g…Sugar 3.1g..Protein 26.1g