Yields: 6 servings | Serving Size: 1/6th-sized slice of omelette | Calories: 167 | Total Fat: 10 g | Saturated Fat: 4 g | Trans Fat: 0 g | Cholesterol: 226 mg | Sodium: 115 mg | Carbohydrates: 7 g | Dietary Fiber: 1 g | Sugars: 2 g | Protein: 11 g | SmartPoints (Freestyle): 5
- 8 eggs
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 medium onion, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup carrots, peeled and diced
- 1/4 cup string beans, ends discarded and coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup potatoes, peeled and diced
- 1/2 cup zucchini, diced
- 1/4 cup red bell peppers, diced
- In a medium bowl, whisk the eggs, Parmesan cheese, salt and pepper.
- Over medium heat, in a saucepan with extra virgin olive oil, sautè the onions for 2 minutes then add all the vegetables. Cook for 10 minutes or until almost tender.
- Transfer the vegetables to the slow cooker then pour the egg mixture inside making sure that the vegetables are covered well.
- Set on high for 2 hours.