- Apple(s)8 medium, peeled, cored and sliced
- Ground Cinnamon½ teaspoons, level
- Sainsbury’s Toffee Sauce3 tablespoons
- Low Fat Spread40 g
- Filo Pastry3 sheet(s), large, Large (25cm x 45cm)
- 0% fat natural Greek yogurt4 tablespoons, to serve
- Put the apples and cinnamon in a pan with 75ml water. Cook over a medium heat for 15 minutes, or until all the water has evaporated and the apples are tender. Transfer to a small round pie dish and drizzle over the toffee sauce.
- Preheat the oven to 190°C, fan 170°C, gas mark 5.
- Melt the low-fat spread in a small pan over a low heat. Lay one of the filo sheets on your work surface and brush the top with some of the melted spread. Scrunch it up lightly and place on top of the pie. Repeat with the remaining pastry until the surface of the pie is covered.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until the pastry is crisp and golden, then serve warm with the Greek yogurt.