- Lemon Juice, Fresh1 tablespoons, or white wine vinegar
- Olive Oil1 teaspoons
- Dijon Mustard1 teaspoons, level, or wholegrain mustard
- Cabbage10 leaf/leaves, large
- Carrots, raw1 medium
- Onion(s)1 medium
- Yellow Pepper1 medium
- Cherry Tomatoes10 individual
- Raisins20 g
- Apetina Light Block (10% Fat) Cheese50 g
- Black pepper1 g
- Wholemeal Pitta Bread2 medium
- Whisk together the lemon juice or vinegar, olive oil and mustard, then add all the remaining ingredients and toss together gently.
- Share between 2 pots, seal and refrigerate or keep cool until lunchtime. Serve each portion with a pitta bread.