Yield: 6 servings | Serving Size: 1 slice | Calories: 136 | Total Fat: 6 g | Saturated Fat: 2 g | Trans Fat: 0 g | Cholesterol: 8 mg | Sodium: 316 mg | Carbohydrates: 15 g | Dietary Fiber: 2 g | Sugars: 3 g | Protein: 5 g | SmartPoints (Freestyle): 4 |
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 small red onion, cut in half and then thinly sliced
- 1 cup sliced bell peppers
- 1 small zucchini, sliced
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce
- 1/2 cup diced sun-dried tomatoes, or 2 Roma tomatoes, sliced
- 8 green olives, diced
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
- 1/2 cup shredded skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 (10 or 12-inch) whole-wheat thin pizza crust
- Preheat oven to 450°.
- In a large skillet, add oil, and sauté on medium-low heat for 1 minute, the garlic, onion, bell peppers (if using the Balsamic Bell Pepper recipe, do not sauté with the other ingredients), and zucchini slices.
- Spread sauce over the crust, leaving 1 inch around the edges dry. Evenly distribute onto crust the garlic, onion, bell peppers, zucchini, sun-dried tomatoes, olives, basil, and mozzarella cheese. Preferably, place pizza directly onto middle oven rack. Otherwise, place pizza on a large cooking stone or cookie sheet. Bake 10 minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbly.