Yields: 6 servings | Serving Size: 1 pancake | Calories: 169 | Total Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Trans Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 27mg | Sodium: 185mg | Carbohydrates: 24g | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 6g | Protein: 5g | SmartPoints (Freestyle): 6
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup zucchini, shredded
- 1 1/2 cup oat flour
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Kosher salt
- In a large mixing bowl, combing the milk, egg, honey, oil, vanilla, and zucchini. Mix well to combine. In a separate bowl, sift together the remaining ingredients and gradually add to the zucchini mixture. Gently stir until just combined, be careful not to over mix!
- Lightly spray a skillet with non-stick spray and heat on medium heat. Pour about 1/4 cup of the batter into the pan. Cook about 3 to 4 minutes, or until pancakes begin to bubble in the center. Carefully flip and cook for another 2 to 3 minutes. Once cooked, remove pancake from the pan and repeat the process until all the batter has been used. Grease the skillet as needed with non-stick spray in-between cooking the pancakes.
- Serve hot, if desired top with maple syrup, honey, coconut butter, fresh fruit, or your favorite jam!